Intro of Project
The aim of the project is to create a quality-oriented smart automated university operation and resource planning environment infiltrating the global perspective of quality and best practices through the development of a smart digital platform for monitoring, analysis and automatic control of internal processes allowing for transparency, efficient management of human and capital resources, fact-based decision making, yielding a HEI model with quality KPIs being the controlling metrics for its automated processes, rendering quality compliance an INHERENT feature in ALL actions occurring within.
- Develop comprehensive gap analysis of Education Quality processes, KPIs and cross-links with university automation systems.
- Develop intelligent closed-loop feedback control system for Quality-Tailored (QT) automated processes within the HEI.
- Develop modular digital platform for the automation, performance analysis and resource planning of various academic, administrative, students, personnel, infrastructure and supporting function within the university targeting education system KPIs improvement.
- Develop a smart decision-making advisory tool for university management.
- Map university processes and performance metrics to Education Quality criteria & KPIs.
- Fully integrate developed automated processes with Quality criteria assessment tools using customer-client relationship forming a fully integrated Quality-Tailored Smart ASRP.
- Establish knowledge exchange mechanism between EU and EG academic and QA authorities.
- Deploy and validate the campus QT Smart Academic System Resource Planning system within the project lifetime.